Skip to content

Hog Registration Application

This application is used for both adult hogs not previously registered and piglets over the age of 90 days that were not previously registered on a Litter Registration.

Only a Member in Good Standing who is the Breeder of the hog to be registered may complete this registration application. The hog must be from registered parentage. 

For more information see Registration and Transfer Procedures

 The fee to register each hog is $10. 

Please Note:
Use one form per registration.

Effective November 1, 2023, all hogs or individual piglets that are being registered MUST have an ear tag with either a 15 digit USDA 840 number OR a tag with the assigned AGHA Pre-Approved Tag ID Prefix along with the unique number/letter combination for that farm and hog. An animal without one of these tag types will not be registered.

Please allow 4-6 weeks for your paperwork to be processed.

You must be an active member to use this form. Please login or sign-up to become a member.