The American Guinea Hog Association, Inc. is a non-profit organization focused on the preservation of America’s original and favorite homestead hog — the American Guinea Hog.
Member services include:
- Online pedigree and data analysis tools.
- Online breeder listings and contact information.
- A quarterly, educational publication that covers: Association Events — Hog Health — Feeding, Watering, and Housing — Forage & Pasture Management — Breeding and Selection Planning — Marketing Strategies — Value-Added Products — and Recipes.
- Access to several different types of printed marketing materials.
- Breed-promotional booth sponsorships at several major homesteading fairs and conferences — regional member contact information is distributed to interested booth visitors.
Member involvement is valued and encouraged.