Member services include:
- The registry.
- Online pedigree and data analysis tools.
- Online breeder listings and contact information.
- A quarterly, educational publication that covers: Association Events — Hog Health — Feeding, Watering, and Housing — Forage & Pasture Management — Breeding and Selection Planning — Marketing Strategies — Value-Added Products — and Recipes.
- Access to several different types of printed marketing materials.
- Breed-promotional booth sponsorships at several major homesteading fairs and conferences — regional member contact information is distributed to interested booth visitors.
Member involvement is valued and encouraged.
Memberships are processed manually. Once processed, you will receive an email which will contain your user name and password and you will then have access to all the Members Only website features. Please make sure that your email application allows any emails from guineahogs.org to prevent communications being sent to your ‘Junk’ email folder.
If you prefer to apply via US Mail, please print, complete, and mail this hard copy Membership Application form.
Payment will be via Paypal, which allows you to pay by any form of payment for free even if you do not have a Paypal account.